Re: Email Message Definition?

On 5/16/14 1:27 PM, Dan Brickley wrote:
> On 16 May 2014 17:59, Kingsley Idehen<kidehen@openlinksw.com>  wrote:
>> >All,
>> >
>> >Is this [1] the definition of an Email, or this just an error?
> "An email message."
>
> Short and sweet. Is there more that you think it should usefully say?
>
> At this stage we have not got into the business of representing mail
> headers, although that could turn out to be interesting.
>
> Dan

But I am not seeing a single recognizable Email Message attribute, hence
my question. Another route to my confusion is by using a CTRL+F (or
Command F) sequence to search on the pattern: Email, there are only two
hits:

Thing > CreativeWork > *Email*Message
An *email* message.

The properties table doesn't have a single hit i.e., its basically
describes a 'Creative Work' .

Hoping this clarifies my concerns.

--

Regards,