Re: VideoGame proposal

RolePlayingGame seems specific while at least some of the properties (min/max players at the very least) seem common to other types of game.
Would it make more sense to simply have /Game as a creative work?

Owen Stephens
Owen Stephens Consulting
Web: http://www.ostephens.com
Email: owen@ostephens.com