Re: ItemList

From: Wallis,Richard <Richard.Wallis@oclc.org>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 21:37:38 +0000
To: Niklas Lindström <lindstream@gmail.com>
CC: Jarno van Driel <jarnovandriel@gmail.com>, "martin.hepp@ebusiness-unibw.org" <martin.hepp@ebusiness-unibw.org>, "Thad Guidry" <thadguidry@gmail.com>, Jason Douglas <jasondouglas@google.com>, Justin Boyan <jaboyan@google.com>, Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net>, "<public-vocabs@w3.org>" <public-vocabs@w3.org>