Re: ItemList

> How is ItemList intended to be used?

Personally I tried using it as for example:
- a list of Products on an eCommerce category (Collection)page
- a list of JobPostings on an a JobPosting site's CollectionPage
- a list of articles related to a NewsArticle

But in all these cases ItemList was missing some of the elements that were
discussed during the last round of discussions around ItemList

A nice extra would be to have it give structure to breadcrumbs as well.

The only things missing to finish it up IMHO would be to expend the
expected for @mainContentOfPage to Thing, so we would be able to express:

CollectionPage >
    mainContentOfPage > ItemList
        itemListElement > ListItem
            item > Product

Now the @mainContentOfPage has been discussed as well (
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-vocabs/2014Apr/0255.html) and
next step would probable to write a proposal for this as well. Which I
intend to but just haven't gotten around to.