Re: [proposal] Ranking

From: <martin.hepp@ebusiness-unibw.org>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2014 10:53:33 +0200
Cc: W3C Web Schemas Task Force <public-vocabs@w3.org>, Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>, Guha Guha <guha@google.com>
To: Lorenzo De Tomasi <lorenzodetomasi@isotype.org>
Thanks!
I think we already discussed ways of representing ordered ItemLists in the context of

    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-vocabs/2013Sep/0017.html

I proposed to add itemPosition, next, and previous:

    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-vocabs/2013Sep/0143.html

Unfortunately, it seems that this extension, though consensual as far as I remember, was not yet put further.

Dan - could you please check?

Best wishes / Mit freundlichen GrŘ▀en

Martin Hepp