Re: Enhancing PropertyValue-based data (was Re: Generic Property-Value Proposal for Schema.org)

Jarno,

to make things clearer, I'll rewrite the "variant 0" as turtle (the point is not related to the syntax we use to write the data)

x:TheProductInQuestion a :Product;
	:name "ACME Electric Anvil";
	:additionalProperty <http://ex.com/ov_100_250>.
<http://ex.com/ov_100_250> a <http://acme.org/vocab/#Voltage>;
	:minValue 100;
	:maxValue 220;
	:unitCode "VLT".

Optionally, we could also state:
<http://ex.com/ov_100_250> :propertyID <http://acme.org/vocab/#voltage>

(note that the example supposes that the data is produced by ex.com, using existing vocab from acme)

fps