Re: Generic Property-Value Proposal for Schema.org

Fine, but I think there's an aspect of that mechanism that would be a shame
to drop, which is that it had some semantic scoping.

I think it's a bad idea to have a completely generic bailout mechanism like
this.  However, I have no issue with more localized bailouts for things
like product specifications or sports statistics that do have common
characteristics but a lot of variety and uniqueness.  You at least have
some hope of being able to do something useful with that data.  Otherwise,
there's little value over a bag of words.