Re: Generic Property-Value Proposal for Schema.org

Thad,

I've been very fast in my explanation.
Whatever the interpretation of PropertyValue, we can write:

foo:YourBook schema:additionalProperty x:MartinHeppAsPV.
x:MartinHeppAsPV a PropertyValue;
	propertyID author;
	value x:MartinHeppThePerson

but x:MartinHeppThePerson and x:MartinHeppAsPV are not the same thing.

Must I say that I strongly support Martin's proposal direction? My only concern is the following: it must allow to use a URI for the object of the property (the "feature") when we have one, (and minting one should be encouraged otherwise), because this allows to publish data as they are, and to lift them later.

Best,

fps