RE: A rule of thumb for cross-posting public-vocabs with other lists

On Monday, March 31, 2014 6:22 PM, Dan Brickley wrote:
> If you're happy Cc:'ing several W3C mailing lists, each with 100s of
> list members, please consider taking the time to write up a summary of
> these gigantic discussions in the Web Schemas wiki
> too<http://www.w3.org/wiki/WebSchemas>.

Have any other discussions been summarized there? In the end, the goal is to have either a concrete proposal or at least some discussions of best practices on how to model such things.

Since the issue is so fundamental (for Web APIs at least) and also directly touches schema.org (ItemList, future Collection?) I found it necessary to CC those two lists.

Sorry for the inconvenience it causes for people not interested in this thread.. it should, however, be trivial enough for those people to mute it in their mail clients.

--
Markus Lanthaler
@markuslanthaler