Re: schema.org Roles design

"...What you wrote would be perfectly valid without that"
It also illustrates what partially confuses me when you run it through
Google's SDTT. The 'hasPos' of the Person refers back to the MovieRole
(item 1). A loop.
But if you lot say that's fine, I trust in that opinion. I always was under
the presumption that loops should be prevented. Good to discover I was
wrong in that.

"Publishers don't need to include that itemid in their markup"
OK, I thought I had figured it out but now I'm confused about @id again. Is
not having it in Microdata already suffice because everything is linked
together already; Are parsers able to get to the information that the
Person had a role in a movie, without having the @itemid as well, by
looking up into the chain?