RE: How to avoid that collections "break" relationships

From: エリクソン トーレ <t-eriksson@so.taisho.co.jp>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 23:33:24 +0000
To: Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net>, "public-hydra@w3.org" <public-hydra@w3.org>, "public-lod@w3.org" <public-lod@w3.org>, "'W3C Web Schemas Task Force'" <public-vocabs@w3.org>
Alternative suggestion from the spectator seat:

> Let's assume we want to build a Web API that exposes information about persons
> and their friends. Using schema.org, your data would look somewhat like this:
>
>   </markus> a schema:Person ;
>             schema:knows </alice> ;
>             schema:knows </zorro> .
>
> All this information would be available in the document at /markus (please
> let's not talk about hash URLs etc. here, ok?). Depending on the number of
> friends, the document however may grow too large.

</markus> a schema:Person ;
          rdfs:seeAlso </markus/friends/> .
</markus/friends/> foaf:topic schema:knows .

And in </markus/friends/> (or its redirection target):

</markus> schema:knows </alice>,
                       </zorro> .

Replace foaf:topic with appropriate schema: properyy if necessary.

Tore