Re: Candidate schema.org 1.0g release: Reservations, Questions/Answers, EmailMessage

Regarding the aim for neutral or US-EN spelling, I see at least one case
where this impetuous has actually influenced the actually framing of a
schema:

http://schema.org/Attorney

Among the many problems with this designation is the fact that in Great
Britain only a solicitor may be an attorney, meaning that this type does
not encompass barristers.

"Lawyer" is a much better catch-all term for the professional who may give
legal advice, aid and represent clients at course.  Or, along the line of
"AccountingService" the more generalized "LegalService" or "LawOffice" or
similar term may be more globally applicable.