Re: Is there an (online) tool that can generate a visual graph?

From: Gregg Kellogg <gregg@greggkellogg.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2014 16:11:51 -0700
Cc: Public Vocabs <public-vocabs@w3.org>, Niklas Lindström <lindstream@gmail.com>
To: Jarno van Driel <jarno@quantumspork.nl>

Gregg Kellogg
gregg@greggkellogg.net

On Mar 8, 2014, at 3:46 PM, Jarno van Driel <jarno@quantumspork.nl> wrote:

> So far I have been using Microdata parser (http://tools.seomoves.org/microdata/) as a visual aid when debugging Microdata. But I find it limited in it's use since it doesn't show everything, and once a document passes 40 or more types it becomes more or less unreadable since it's graph goes off-screen.
>
> Now the only alternatives I know of (Google's SDTT, Yandex' SDV and the Structured data linter) are all text based. Which is cute but doesn't really help when debugging pages with 100+ entities.
>
> Therefor I'm looking for something like RDFa Play but then something that accepts both RDFa and Microdata. Does anybody of you know of such a tool?

I think Niklas’ RDFa Lab project [1] includes a Microdata to RDFa translator, which you could use to pre-process your HTML+microdata to get HTML+RDFa, which you could then visualize using the RDFa Playground. I think it can work as a bookmarklet, so you could do it all in-browser. Niklas can say more.

Gregg

[1] https://github.com/niklasl/rdfa-lab