Is there an (online) tool that can generate a visual graph?

From: Jarno van Driel <jarno@quantumspork.nl>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2014 23:46:51 +0100
To: Public Vocabs <public-vocabs@w3.org>
So far I have been using Microdata parser (
http://tools.seomoves.org/microdata/) as a visual aid when debugging
Microdata. But I find it limited in it's use since it doesn't show
everything, and once a document passes 40 or more types it becomes more or
less unreadable since it's graph goes off-screen.

Now the only alternatives I know of (Google's SDTT, Yandex' SDV and the
Structured data linter) are all text based. Which is cute but doesn't
really help when debugging pages with 100+ entities.

Therefor I'm looking for something like RDFa Play but then something that
accepts both RDFa and Microdata. Does anybody of you know of such a tool?