Re: ItemList

Actually, lately I've been thinking that Role is an interesting use for a Collection-like thing. In Hydra a Collection is used to contain relationship statements relating an item with many others sharing a property relationship. Role does something similar, but really for just a single related item.

A CollectionRole could extend Role to allow for a multi-valued property relationship, along with other information such as count and pagination controls.

Marking up social relationships can lead to a large number if values for a given property; this would allow those property relationships to be proxies through a separate CollectionRole located at a different URL.

Gregg Kellogg
Sent from my iPhone