Re: schema.org markup for a community meeting?

I think you have stumbled on some holes in what schema.org can offer.
Specifically, schema.org has no way to model physical accessibility, which
is a shame. It would be nice to get a working group together for this issue.

- Vicki

Vicki Tardif Holland | Ontologist | vtardif@google.com