Re: Schema.org v1.6 release candidate: Roles, various fixes, site navigation improvements

From: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 19:03:18 -0400
To: public-vocabs@w3.org
On 6/18/14 6:42 PM, Mark Harrison wrote:
> I also like the idea of a Turtle / N-Triples tab but if we'd really like to be able to visualise the examples on schema.org as graphs, we could even consider proposing a further additional tab that provides a visualisation similar to the D3.js Tree diagram currently provided viahttp://rdfa.info/play  for only RDFa markup.

A visualization works for RDF. It doesn't have to be RDFa specific since
RDFa is just one of many notations for writing RDF statements to
documents at Web accessible addresses (aka HTTP URLs).

Yes, visualization will be very helpful too! It will even (ultimately)
help others understand the abstract nature of RDF which is sometimes
completely obscured by notation (or so called "concrete syntax) oriented
battles.

--

Regards,

Kingsley Idehen