Re: Schema.org v1.6 release candidate: Roles, various fixes, site navigation improvements

On 6/18/14 10:51 AM, Wallis,Richard wrote:
> >From my experience it is easier to get your head around/discuss examples in Turtle and then referring to the RDFa/JSON-LD/Microdata see how it would be then be implemented.
>
> I’ve been thinking about suggesting an optional Turtle tab for a while - so I am now.

+1

The entity relationships are MUCH easier to understand via TURTLE
notation. Other notations serve specific user profiles. Here's the user
profile breakdown as I see it:

[1] Turtle -- everyone (i.e, anyone literate person that understand
natural language sentences and the role they play re., information
encoding and decoding)
[2] JSON-LD -- Web Programmer that prefers JSON based structured data
representation
[3] HTML+Mircodata -- Web Master focused on HTML
[4] HTML+RDFa -- No real idea as to the profile here (maybe: Semantic
Web Web master )
[5] RDF/XML -- aimed at XML programmers (but only confused them and the
rest of the world about RDF).

It would be nice if Schema.org accommodated both TURTLE and JSON-LD,
alongside Microdata and RDFa.

  Kingsley

--

Regards,