RE: Schema.org v1.6 release candidate: Roles, various fixes, site navigation improvements

From: Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 21:28:41 +0200
To: "'Dan Brickley'" <danbri@google.com>, "'W3C Web Schemas Task Force'" <public-vocabs@w3.org>
On 16 Jun 2014 at 19:24, Dan Brickley wrote:
> ... and we're live! Thanks to everyone for discussion, bugfixes and
> more. I'll go through and update release notes later. I have to run
> now but I wanted to share the blog post
> http://blog.schema.org/2014/06/introducing-role.html which gives a bit
> more background on the Role design.

Great work and nice blog post!

> p.s. there is also very basic JSON-LD @context file support, curl -H
> "Accept: application/ld+json" http://schema.org/  ... this needs

Wohooo! Fantastic! There's just one minor thing which unfortunately makes the context invalid JSON(-LD)... namely a trailing comma. I've already submitted a pull request to fix this:

  https://github.com/rvguha/schemaorg/pull/44

> refining but is a step in the right direction. Dan Scott contributed
> in lots of ways but in particular added RDFa/RDFS to the per-term
> pages, which in turn nudged me into adding support for mapping to
> other schemas - see view src on http://schema.org/Dataset

This is also great stuff. Thanks to all of you!

--
Markus Lanthaler
@markuslanthaler