Re: Music schema proposal

The MusicComposition is an intangible Thing.  A MusicalScore (the
MusicComposition being applied to typesetting, pencil, pen, ink, blood to
parchment) is a tangible Thing.

Some ontologies lump those 2 types together, and others keep them as
separate ideas.

Freebase has only its Composition Type
https://www.freebase.com/music/composition?schema=&lang=en as an alias for
MusicalScore.

(Jeff, Google Staff, did create a bucket type for MusicalScore that has 1
property on it called scoreOf that expects a type of MusicComposition like
the "Goldberg Variations"
https://www.freebase.com/user/jeff/default_domain/musical_score?instances=
 )

But we never went much further than that in our schema evolution within
Freebase for MusicalScore ...but MusicComposition has some nice properties
on it that I suggest for everyone's review:
https://www.freebase.com/music/composition?schema=

FYI for the group just in case,

--
-Thad