Re: Series

From: Jarno van Driel <jarnovandriel@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 12:53:33 +0200
To: "Wallis,Richard" <Richard.Wallis@oclc.org>
Cc: "<public-vocabs@w3.org>" <public-vocabs@w3.org>
+1

Now I recently did some promotional markup for a G+ Hangout On Air episode
and noticed there isn't anything to describe so called 'webisodes'.
Something which could also be of interest for internet only series, like
for example 'Sanctuary' - which started as an internet only broadcasted
show, before it was picked by television. So I suggest to also
add something like BroadcastSeries>OnlineSeries

--
*Jarno van Driel*
Technical & Semantic SEO Consultant

Tel: +31 652 847 608
Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JarnovanDriel
Linkedin: linkedin.com/pub/jarno-van-driel/75/470/36a/