Re: Redundant properties in schema.org TV/Radio Episode, Series, Season, Clip types

The properties themselves are not redundant- it's the domainIncludes
assertions that are redundant.

There are some properties associated with these types and some others ,
which are not neatly covered by the class inheritance structure; these seem
to be indicative of a missing meaningful abstraction.

I keep meaning to find the Frequent Item Sets of these classes to see if
the results are easily nameable