Re: ItemList

And now without markup errors. [sigh, sorry]

<ul itemscope itemtype="http://schema.org/ItemList">
    <li itemprop="itemListElement" itemscope itemtype="
http://schema.org/ListItem">
http://schema.org/BreadCrumb">
            <a itemprop="url" href="http://schema.org/" title>
            </a>
    </li>
    <li itemprop="itemListElement" itemscope itemtype="
http://schema.org/ListItem">
http://schema.org/BreadCrumb">
            <a itemprop="url" href="http://schema.org/Thing" title>
            </a>
    </li>
    <li itemprop="itemListElement" itemscope itemtype="
http://schema.org/ListItem">
http://schema.org/BreadCrumb">
            <a itemprop="url" href="http://schema.org/Intangible" title>
            </a>
    </li>
    <li itemprop="itemListElement" itemscope itemtype="
http://schema.org/ListItem">
http://schema.org/BreadCrumb">
            <a itemprop="url" href="http://schema.org/StructuredValue"
title>
            </a>
    </li>
    <li itemprop="itemListElement" itemscope itemtype="
http://schema.org/ListItem">
http://schema.org/BreadCrumb">
            <a itemprop="url" href="http://schema.org/ListItem" title>
            </a>