Re: schema.org Roles design

I would take this in broad discussion and hoarmonize with other
predicates/suggested predicates.
Somewhere in medicalEntity proposal we were suggesting having a predicate
like 'playsRole':

http://schema.org/Thing">Thing</a></span>
http://schema.org/Thing">Thing</a></span>

Maybe can this be better than 'hasRole/hasRoles'. This is something needed
in several model but I will comment again on this later, ... am still
investigating the new 'Role' proposal to see how it fits there.

Kind Regards,

Marc Twagirumukiza | Agfa HealthCare
Senior Clinical Researcher | HE/Advanced Clinical Applications Research
T  +32 3444 8188 | M  +32 499 713 300

http://www.agfahealthcare.com
http://blog.agfahealthcare.com
Click on link to read important disclaimer:
http://www.agfahealthcare.com/maildisclaimer