Re: Inverse properties

On 7 June 2014 20:02, Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfpschneider@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 06/07/2014 11:40 AM, Dan Brickley wrote:
> [...]

>> Yes, indeed.
>>
>> In fact there's a new release of the site in preparation (I'll send a
>> full msg monday) which makes 'inverse' relations navigable, as well as
>> sub-property / super-property links in a property hierarchy too.
>

> So the RDFS property hierarchy facility is now an official part of
> schema.org?
>
> Are the properties in schema.org that state in comments that they have a
> superproperty (e.g., collection) going to get superproperties?

http://sdopending.appspot.com/collection
http://sdopending.appspot.com/object etc.

The corresponding definitions in the underlying config look like this,

collection target of the action.</span>
 <link property="rdfs:subPropertyOf" href="http://schema.org/object" />
href="http://schema.org/UpdateAction">UpdateAction</a></span>
href="http://schema.org/Thing">Thing</a></span>

Once this settles down we ought to remove the redundant prose from the
textual definition.

Dan