Re: Schema.org Proposal for Organization Sector

If I get you right you're looking to do something like this then?

<link itemprop="sameAs" href="http://www.freebase.com/m/0840w" />
<link itemprop="sector" href="International Health" />

But what to do then when you want to specify multiple eternal enumerations?
Would having it's range be Thing suffice, or do you also imagine a new type
(Sector)?

<link itemprop="sameAs" href="http://www.freebase.com/m/0840w">
<link itemprop="url" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_health
">
<link itemprop="sameAs" href="http://www.freebase.com/m/03nrdx4">

Note: I  just used sector/Sector for example purposes, I'm not fixed on the
naming.

Personally I'd prefer @focus/Focus but that could be because in my language
'sector' and 'branche' are synonyms. Therefore, for me, @sector has an
economic ring to it.

--
*Jarno van Driel*
Technical & Semantic SEO Consultant

Tel: +31 652 847 608
Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+JarnovanDriel
Linkedin: linkedin.com/pub/jarno-van-driel/75/470/36a/