Re: Schema.org Proposal for Organization Sector

Hi Thad,

Sounds like a good idea.

How about seeking a relation to the W3C Organization Ontology [1] (as well
as Freebase, of course, if it brings more to the table). For this specific
matter, would either 'purpose' [2] or 'classification' [3] be applicable?

(By "seeking a relation", I (as usual) specifically mean cherry-picking
terms from existing vocabularies, possibly relabel the imports to fit the
scema.org naming scheme, and explicitly linking the two using RDFS and/or
OWL in the RDF description of schema.org, to document this relation
precisely, thus enabling humans and simpler machines alike to connect the
dots.)

Cheers,
Niklas

[1]: http://www.w3.org/TR/vocab-org/