Re: How do you flag a resource which is not available anymore?

On 6/2/14 1:16 PM, Karen Coyle wrote:
> I think you need a property that has the semantics "namespace does not
> resolve to original ontology information, as of date yyyy-mm-dd"
> You're basically recommending that other users not attempt to resolve,
> or at least not believe what is at the other end of the URI/URL.

As per last comment, there is a relation for which one can have a list
of object. No single relation can singularly negate the reality of a 404
or misdirection on the Web, so the only option we are left with is a
list of description document URLs that are objects of an appropriate
relation :-)

--

Regards,

Kingsley Idehen