Re: How do you flag a resource which is not available anymore?

Hi all,

It may be a bit too simplistic, but OWL2 defines a property (owl:deprecated
[1]) to mark any entities (classes, properties and instances) as
deprecated. The range of the property is xsd:boolean. Would this not be
sufficient for your needs?

Kind regards,

Quentin Reul

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/REC-owl2-syntax-20121211/#a_deprecated