Re: Question about schema.org in a triple store?

OK, scenario (just out of curiosity): I create a generalized triple store
as a hosted service. None of my code directly uses schema.org terms but
nothing stops my users (whom I don't about know in advance) from using my
service to store data using schema.org terms. In my code, all terms are
indexed for searching, so once the schema.org terms are pushed in, they can
be searched and pivoted on in a variety of ways (none of which are specific
to schema.org). Am I in violation of the schema.org terms by not providing
attribution to schema.org when my system is clearly agnostic towards the
specific use of schema.org?

- James