Re: Question about schema.org in a triple store?

Hi all

And what about reusing schema.org predicates and classes in other
vocabularies?
See http://lov.okfn.org/dataset/lov/details/vocabulary_schema.html for
various (and growing) use and reuse cases. When the copyright ontology (of
all vocabularies) at http://rhizomik.net/ontologies/copyrightonto.owl
asserts that cro:PublicPlace rdfs:subClassOf  schema:Place
Does it bind by schema.org terms and conditions?
And when I copy this triple here, do I?

There are so many ways a vocabulary class and predicate can be used, either
in the open Web or in data or application silos, that it seems impossible
to enforce any kind of terms of use. Should every triple using a schema.org
element assert its provenance? It seems a completely unrealistic
requirement. Disclaimer :I'm not a lawyer, far from it ...

--

*Bernard Vatant*
Vocabularies & Data Engineering