Re: Draft schema for QA sites

On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 12:54 PM, Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com> wrote:
<snip>

> e) more wordsmithing for accepted answer
>
> "The answer that has been accepted as the best one" etc
>
> Currently we have

> question has accepted as best answer.</span>
>
> I suggest "The answer that has been accepted as best, typically on a
> Question/Answer site."
> TODO: finalise acceptedAnswer

I think we should clarify who has accepted this answer as best answer. in
the case of StackOverflow, the user who posted the question can pick the
best answer (in this opinion), but the community might have agreed to
accept a different response as best answer (based on the votes). If
acceptedAnswer is in the one accepted by the original question author, this
should be reflected in the rdfs:comment. How about "The answer that the
author of the question has been accepted as best, typically on a
Question/Answer site." ?

I don't think there is currently a property for the other case, the
"community accepted answer", and that might be fine since this can be
inferred by the consumer by looking at the most up voted answer.

Steph.