Re: Finalizing Reservation schemas for schema.org

On Tue, 28 Jan 2014 16:37:57 +0100, Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com> wrote:

> On 28 January 2014 15:31, Vicki Tardif Holland <vtardif@google.com>
> wrote:
>> I sent Dan Brickley a new version of the proposal, which he will post
>> shortly.
>
> Ok, I've regenerated the test site, so these are available at urls
> like http://sdo-wip2.appspot.com/BusTrip
> http://sdo-wip2.appspot.com/Reservation etc
>
> The updated draft schema is in the W3C webschemas mercurial
> repository,
> https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webschema/log/default/schema.org/ext/Reservation.html
>
> You can see a textual diff of the changes here:
> https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webschema/diff/0c2f7638bcd9/schema.org/ext/Reservation.html
>
> We're getting closer...

The changes indeed make sense. But why aren't BusTrip, etc subclasses of
Event?

(And can you make reservations for something recurrent? Like a meeting
room, or a time-share property at beautiful Lake Mulwala, safe for the
kids, fun for the family, …*)

cheers

*Sorry. Annoying enough ad from my childhood that 30+ years on it's still
in my brain crowding out the things I want there.