Re: Representing a radio broadcasting format and frequency

And I spent some time on filling out some properties on this Radio Station
for you last week... to show how Broadcast Content is used in our Freebase
schema, in regards to a Radio Station that happens to air such content...
like the weekend Latin Jazz radio program in Los Angeles called "Alma del
Barrio" :

https://www.freebase.com/m/0489gl

Forgot to come back to this post and reply to you, François.

All the best,
--
-Thad
Thad on LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/thadguidry/>