Re: Proposal: quantities and shipment details for Order

Hi Vicki,

Thank you for your answer, schema.org/ParcelDelivery is perfect for
the shipmentDetail.

What about the OrderItem type (the first part of my proposal)? In my
opinion this is the best type to add the property pointing to
ParcelDelivery

--
Kévin Dunglas

http://dunglas.fr