Re: Finalizing Reservation schemas for schema.org

I sent Dan Brickley a new version of the proposal, which he will post
shortly. The changes are:

- Created BusTrip to model details of a bus trip. The properties previously
existed on BusReservation.
- Created TrainTrip to model details of a bus trip. The properties
previously existed on TrainReservation.
- Added note to Reservation specifying that http://schema.org/Order should
be used for orders.
- Added  http://schema.org/QualitativeValue as a possible expected type for
Seat > seatType.
- Allowed Text as expected type for Flight > flightDuration.
- Allowed Text as expected type for Flight > flightDistance.
- Allowed http://schema.org/QuantitativeValue as an expected type for
FoodEstablishmentReservation > partySize.
- Added FoodEstablishmentReservation > departTime.
- Changed Thing > Product > Car to Thing > Product > Vehicle > Car.
- Added QualitativeValue as an expected type for LodgingReservation >
lodgingUnitType
- Added QuantitativeValue as an expected type for LodgingReservation >
numAdults.
- Added QuantitativeValue as an expected type for LodgingReservation >
numChildren.

Martin, I just saw your latest round of comments. I will address those
separately.

- Vicki

Vicki Tardif Holland | Ontologist | vtardif@google.com