Re: Proposal: quantities and shipment details for Order

Hi Kevin,

The schema.org/ParcelDelivery type has much of what you are looking for to
describe shipping details. However, there is no property from an Order to
an ParcelDelivery. (There is a property to get from a ParcelDelivery to an
order.)

Would a reverse property from Order to ParcelDelivery satisfy your needs?

- Vicki

Vicki Tardif Holland | Ontologist | vtardif@google.com