Re: Finalizing Reservation schemas for schema.org

On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 10:14 PM, Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com> wrote:

> On 23 January 2014 20:52, Niklas Lindström <lindstream@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Nice to see things progressing!
> >
> > On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 9:38 PM, Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Many thanks to Vicki for working through all the fine-grained detail
> >> for finalizing the Reservation vocabulary, which was circulated here a
> >> while back. This version reflects all feedback, and in particular
> >> pulls several pieces of ticketing-related information into a dedicated
> >> Ticket type.
> >>
> >> Here's the RDFS:
> >>

> https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webschema/file/6910d4e4591a/schema.org/ext/Reservation.html
> >

> > I just noticed that the RDFS uses <http://schema.org/domain> and
> > <http://schema.org/range> instead of the existing
> > <http://schema.org/domainIncludes> and <http://schema.org/rangeIncludes>.
> > suspect that's a mistake?
>
> It's more of an implementation glitch / TODO. The code that currently
> generates the site needs tweaking to use the newer property name.
> It'll get fixed; hopefully not too confusing in the meantime.

Ah, I kind of half-suspected that, since pages had been successfully
generated. :) Nothing that'll mess with any data pipelines on my end, but
it's good to know that it's on the TODO.

(Note that these terms are used in the schemaorg_to_jsonldcontext.py script
[1]. I also have similar stuff churning various schemas around, mostly for
aligning vocabularies in my library work).)

Cheers,
Niklas

[1]: https://gist.github.com/niklasl/7873635