Re: Socialnetworks of a person or organization

On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 4:11 PM, Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com> wrote:

> +Cc: Libby
> <snip>
> Stéphane - is this a concrete / practical issue for the Drupal
> schema.org representation? If there are use cases and examples to
> guide the discussion that would be very useful.

There is the case of the "admin" account (aka root or uid 1) which can be
shared among several people or just used for administrative purposes
(that's the best practice), so it's inaccurate to type it as a Person.
Otherwise, in general people might have more than one account on a given
site matching their different online identities. Some people also use a
nickname to hide their real Person identity, so I'm not sure it's accurate
to model such user account as Person. Not a blocker right now for Drupal,
but it's good to start this conversation so we can make the necessary
adjustments if necessary before launch (after the summer).

Steph.

Steph.