Re: Socialnetworks of a person or organization

On Wed, 22 Jan 2014 16:19:05 +0100, Stéphane Corlosquet
<scorlosquet@gmail.com> wrote:

> +1 for some form of account type. What about UserAccount? SocialAccount
> sounds a bit specific, in the sense that some accounts might not be
> "social" but more like administrative (e.g. admin account). IMO
> UserAccount is more generic and can account for both human / social
> people, and also inanimate and/or fictional agents.

Hmm. I think of this slightly differently and think maybe we should model
it as Things (people mostly) being memberOf groups - and potentially also
being author of or contributor to content (e.g. a social network feed of
some kind).

There are people who are *part* of an "account", and who have multiple
presence in the same system - and more so for organisations.

But I'm only at the beginning of thinking this through.

cheers

Chaals