Re: Socialnetworks of a person or organization

Hello Thad, Bernd and all,
we have proposed two options on this matter at the w3c wiki
https://www.w3.org/wiki/WebSchemas/SchemaDotOrgProposals#Brainstorming.2C_Use_Cases_and_Advance_Notice

One option supposes the introduction of a new type "SocialAccount" and a
new property "socialAccount", the other option introduces only a
property "socialAccount" expecting a url as value.

Regards Matthias Tylkowski

--
Technischer Leiter
Binarypark UG (haftungsbeschränkt)