Re: Am I right that WebPage lacks a generic property for linking to WebPageElement?

WAI-ARIA:

    role="navigation" aria-label="main navigation"

HTML5:

    <nav aria-label="main navigation">

Though for backward compatibility, it may be helpful to also specify
role="navigation" with HTML5 <nav> elements.

http:// <http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/WAI-ARIA>en.m.wikipedia.org<http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/WAI-ARIA>
/wiki/ <http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/WAI-ARIA>WAI-ARIA

http:// <http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/Using_HTML5_nav_element>www.w3<http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/Using_HTML5_nav_element>
. <http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/Using_HTML5_nav_element>org<http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/Using_HTML5_nav_element>