Re: VisualArtwork Schema proposal reprise

Hi Thanigai,

I think you need to propose colorPalette as a separate Schema.org type,
detailing what type it is a child of (I'm presuming it would be a child
of http://schema.org/StructuredValue), and therefore what properties it
would inherit from its ancestor(s).

Once that's proposed and discussed then it would be possible to include
your proposed http://schema.org/ColorPalette as an expected type of any
VisualArtwork colorPalette property.

Paul

--