Re: Another example of Wikidata + schema.org for type enumerations

And which also is confusing in the case of multiple type entities in
Microdata.

I can imagine folks will write something like this:

    <link itemprop="additionalType" href="http://schema.org/Service">

as opposed to:

http://schema.org/Service">

Or is this something that should be accepted as correct markup?