Re: Multi-typed Entities in schema.org; was: Re: makesOffer should accept Service

I now also added 'Structured data testing services as a business function'
as to provide an example of something we all might recognize...

Now I would like to ask if anybody has any idea when there finally will be
some clarity on how and when multiple (additional)type entities finally
will be supported by the sponsors of schema.org?

Multiple posts have been written about the subject already:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-vocabs/2013Oct/0154.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-vocabs/2013Oct/0209.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-vocabs/2013Oct/0158.html

And confusing statements have been made:
Guha: "additionalType == typeOf"
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-vocabs/2013Oct/0136.html

Because if additionalType == typeOf isn't that than the same as saying
additionalType == type? As illustrated by
http://www.w3.org/TR/rdfa-syntax/#typing-resources-with-typeof.
Except maybe in the case of Microdata where two types cannot not be
specified on the same type if they do not use the same vocabulary, as
illustrated by http://www.w3.org/TR/microdata/#typed-items and
http://schema.org/additionalType.

Now, in certain groups outside of the public vocabs this subject is
starting to become a lively discussion but I start to get the feeling that
at the public vocabs this subject is just that - a discussion. It would be
nice if someday soon an official position by the sponsors of schema.org was
communicated and support for specifications that already are in place is
finally implemented.

Apologies for the personal statements that are getting mixed up in this but
I just can't keep my mouth shut any longer. It simply irritates the heck
out of me that official specifications that have been passed at the W3 for
quite a long time now still aren't supported by the schema.org sponsors,
especially when the markup these specifications describe is needed in
everyday markup situations. Both Google's and Yandex's structured data fail
on the markup and to make matters even worse, so does the W3 markup
validator. When will finally move on from this stalemate?