Re: proposed clarifications around price

These seem like sensible additions and modifications to me.

However, as per Vicki's observation:
"If I buy two coffee mugs, I should expect to pay twice the specified
price."

By expressly indicating that an Offer price means "unit price" and the
addition of the totalPrice property this clears up any potential confusion
about whether or not it is a unit or total price that an Offer refers.

However, I don't believe that the acceptedOffer property of Order supports
a declaration of quantity, even thought with this change price and
totalPrice will be explicit.  In other words, the proposed modifications
will allow support marking up the price of 1 cup, and the total price of X
cups, but not the value of X.

The amountOfThisGood property is only expected for TypeAndQuantityNode,
which indicates only the quality of goods in a *bundle* offer.  Does it
make sense for acceptedOffer to support a property that indicates the
quantity of an item?  Or am I just failing to recognize an extant method of
expressing the quantity of a single item ordered in an acceptedOffer?

It strikes me that schema.org now provides markup that supports an entire
transaction as structured in Google Analytics [1] (between Order, Offer and
Product - GA is obviously a much different data model), except for
shipping, tax (both of these already addressed in the proposed
clarifications) and quantity.

[1]
https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/gajs/gaTrackingEcommerce#Example