Re: Candidate schema.org 1.0f release: bugfixes, Offer generalized for non-profit use.

On 5 February 2014 22:57, Kim Haklae <haklaekim@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Dan,
>
> Where can I get a latest version of OWL? This link might not be updated yet:
> http://schema.org/docs/schemaorg.owl.

We don't currently maintain an explicitly OWL-based representation.
Holger Knublauch made http://topbraid.org/schema/ last year, though I
don't believe it tracks recent additions.

Can you say a little more about what exactly you're looking for? Are
you trying to use a particular tool, for example?

http://schema.org/docs/schema_org_rdfa.html is the best RDF-based dump
of all schema.org data (in HTML/RDFa/RDFS with some custom properties
to represent our looser association between types and properties).

Dan