Re: Finalizing Reservation schemas for schema.org

On 28 January 2014 15:37, Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com> wrote:
> On 28 January 2014 15:31, Vicki Tardif Holland <vtardif@google.com> wrote:
>> I sent Dan Brickley a new version of the proposal, which he will post
>> shortly.
>
> Ok, I've regenerated the test site, so these are available at urls
> like http://sdo-wip2.appspot.com/BusTrip
> http://sdo-wip2.appspot.com/Reservation etc
>
> The updated draft schema is in the W3C webschemas mercurial
> repository, https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webschema/log/default/schema.org/ext/Reservation.html
>
> You can see a textual diff of the changes here:
> https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webschema/diff/0c2f7638bcd9/schema.org/ext/Reservation.html
>
> We're getting closer...

And hopefully closer still - another revision (thanks Vicki!):  I've
rebuilt the test site at http://sdo-wip2.appspot.com/Reservation (a
candidate 1.0g release) with the new version.

Also posted updated schema to W3C repo,
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webschema/log/default/schema.org/ext/Reservation.html

You can see a textual schema diff here, that looks reasonably
informative: https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webschema/diff/3b6bd3b85749/schema.org/ext/Reservation.html

Dan