Re: Help With In-depth Travel Guide & Schema

Those are http:///schema.org/Place as referred to with
http://schema.org/TravelAction

> 2-For Tourist attractions such as:  Golden Gate Park, Golden Gate Bridge,
> Ocean Beach, Muir Woods, Lake Merrit
>
> I don't know which schema to use for them since I can either use:
>
>  http://schema.org/TouristAttraction
> http://schema.org/LandForm
> http://schema.org/LandmarksOrHistoricalBuildings

Those are also http://schema.org/Place and could alternatively use any of
the more specific types as noted at the bottom of that page.

> 3- Activities:  For example, diving, hiking, fishing
>
> What schema should I use the activities?

These, for now, can use http://schema.org/LeisureTimeActivity (there is
some sub-discussion about adding additional useful properties for
Recreational Agencies, etc, but for now, it only has Medical properties.
 Bummer, I know.)

> 4- Itineraries
>
> We have  a list of itineraries (articles) ranging from 6 to 15 days for
> different destinations.  What schema should we use for this?

Each article could be a http://schema.org/Event of varying duration and
various subEvents or a superEvent. (where event is already a property of
http://schema.org/Place )

> 5- Trip Ideas:
>
> This is a list of trip ideas (articles) to get inspired to visit some
> destination.  What schema should we use for this?

You could use the review property on http://schema.org/Place or just span
lots of description http://schema.org/description

Thanks for all your help!

> Regards,
>
> Alex

You also should visit and peruse the various Schema.org Proposals that we
have up on a wiki page and contribute your knowledge, questions, etc,

https://www.w3.org/wiki/WebSchemas/SchemaDotOrgProposals

Your welcome !
--
-Thad