RE: schema.org sdo-venkman release is now live as v1.92

OK, thanks. If we’re leaving off colorPalette for now, should the wiki (https://www.w3.org/wiki/WebSchemas/VisualArtwork) also be updated to indicate the reasoning for the omission?

From: Paul Watson [mailto:lazarus@lazaruscorporation.co.uk]
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2014 11:20 PM
To: public-vocabs@w3.org
Subject: Re: schema.org sdo-venkman release is now live as v1.92

Hi Tom

The colorPalette property/type never achieved consensus - it was problematic in several respects. As such it has been dropped - at least from this initial launch of the VisualArtwork type.

I agree that "materials" should be "material" - this was discussed about a year ago, but I must have forgotten to make the change on the wiki. I've made that change in both the main file and the examples on github, and submitted pull requests for both.

Regards,

Paul